ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Cup Glasgow - Buchanan Galleries

Cliosport sticker in the rear window and a West Coast Customs badge on the rear hatch. Pimpin'.

Was behind you up till the lights before the car park entrance.

ST
Oh dear..

What colour/spec is your 197 mate?

My R27 is in there most days, usually parked at the top of the ramps where no one can park next to you..

koi

Audi S1
Oh dear..

What colour/spec is your 197 mate?

My R27 is in there most days, usually parked at the top of the ramps where no one can park next to you..

Yeah seen the red R27 when I was in on Sunday, looked clean!

Albi Blue 07, cabasse, auto/cornering lights. Should have some black speedlines on their way soon too.

I think I might have seen you in there a few times. I'm normally parked in one of the cathedral car parks down towards high street.

ST
Yeah seen the red R27 when I was in on Sunday, looked clean!

Yep it was clean'ish yesterday..

Albi Blue 07, cabasse, auto/cornering lights. Should have some black speedlines on their way soon too.

I think I might have seen you in there a few times. I'm normally parked in one of the cathedral car parks down towards high street.

Ah ok..prob seen yours too matey..

you should see the owner, hasnt had a bath for years...

Plenty from you Charlie Adams..

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5

white wheels?