ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 cup lowered 40 mm (pics)

255 V6 Black Gold

dosent look that low???

need to see some newer pics?

also, whose it that williams ??? them exhausts : - stupid IMO

audi S3

Quote: Originally posted by Mick_172_cup on 23 May 2005

dosent look that low???

i own the williams with the exhausts what ya problem do they bother you or are you another w**ker that sits behind there pc sl*gging peoples cars off

MKIII 138

Quote: Originally posted by Ballcrusher on 23 May 2005

dosent look that low???

i own the williams with the exhausts what ya problem do they bother you or are you another w**ker that sits behind there pc sl*gging peoples cars off
calm down. we all know your exhaust is for attention seeking.

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

Quote: Originally posted by kevd on 23 May 2005

what mud flaps is that on the cup,was looking at getting some?
standard renault 1s, dont fit the rs clios so you have to do a bit of chopping about, fronts are easier to do than the rears

255 V6 Black Gold

Quote: Originally posted by Ballcrusher on 23 May 2005

dosent look that low???

How old are you???

All i am saying is, IMO your exhausts are STUPID, my opinion, not yours...

dont want people commenting on your car, dont post a pic of it. Simple

255 V6 Black Gold

Quote: Originally posted by Ballcrusher on 24 May 2005

i dont mind poeple commenting on me car but w**kerS that are rude is a different matter
what did you want me to say??? the word "stupid" is hardly rude

Sorry, should i have said "i dont like your exhausts, they are too big, and look silly in my opinion"

Your on a forum were people comment on peoples cars all the time....think youll find me saying your exhausts are stupid is far from the worst / rudest comment to be posted by anyone on here.

[Edited by Mick_172_cup on 24 May 2005 at 7:35pm]

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

pmsl at this you gansters ;)

You guys obviously havent been in ur car, sitting behing this two huge beasts looking at you when a cat comes flying out from one of them from the night before!! ;)

audi S3

the point im trying to make is if you want to say somthing word it in a way were u dont try and insult people cose one day you could meet the person youve sl*gged off and all hell breaks loos

Suzuki SV1000S

I love your Exhausts dude, I remember when the geeza in his skyline pulled up next to us and you revved your beast up, haha, The shock on his face - Immense

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

Quote: Originally posted by George16v on 24 May 2005

I love your Exhausts dude, I remember when the geeza in his skyline pulled up next to us and you revved your beast up, haha, The shock on his face - Immense
see ballcrusher i told you, you raced my mates skyline, george was it a orange one?