ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

172 cup

Clio 16v, Uno Turbo, VRS

Alright, im so wanting a 172 cup but as im only 19 with 6 points on my licence (bloody company van), i dont think ill get a reasonable quote when it comes to insurance. how much is all u 19-21yrs paying? bear in mind ill be goin under my dads name(full No claims and protected). also does anyone know how much they are new and if i put a £2000 deposit on one, how much id be paying each month over 36 months?

Dunc

Ford Fiesta

just got a quote for when Im 20 on a new 172 with budget, £3745 fully comp. thats some budget.......

i know they are always more expensive and id never go with them but its the only company giving the quote onlline all others say phone them.

Mk4 MX-5, Smart 451

try Tesco Bradford lad, they quoted me £1450 fully comp, 21, 3 points sp30. But i have got a better deal with Renault insurance (2 extra years ncb) 4 in total giving me a fully comp quote of approx £1200.

Gaz 2130

Ps. the tesco online quote is very accurate and is exactly what they will give you over the phone (unless u have mods)