ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 michelin tyre recall

When going to pick my 172 (03 reg) back up from the dealership after having one or two problems sorted, I was told that there had been a recall on the Michelin tyres it was supplied with. However what they werent able to tell me was why! They seemed confident it wasnt a safety issue but just wondered if anybody else out there knew more?! Apparently, the majority are supplied with Continental.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Ye unfortunatly your now stuck with a set of contis.. just wheelspin off every set of traffic lights so you can replace them ASAP.

cheers, had a look back on previous topics, being new to the site missed out on these when they were happening. Nice to know some people were finding out and getting their tyres sorted from the dealer back in december, i find out by chance in feb, good old renault hey!!!

Leon TDI

My dealer put four new Michellin Pilots on my Mk2 when i brought it last month, is this bad :confused: