ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Wheels

Mk1 Clio 1.4L RT
Hello all, been a while since ive done anything properly on here so thought I would post some pictures of the car. Put on some 172 alloys last week that I bought from Tim_Lockhart. Bit of a tight squeeze I thought at first with the MUCH bigger wheels, were wider and bigger overall diameter, but they fit and im happy with them. Oh and about the black pannel and scuff marks, they are hopefully being sorted out sometime next week or week after. The local body shop has had a stupidly long waiting list :dapprove:

First pic, reminder of why women should not drive BMW X3's :rolleyes:
dsc00983o.jpg

And now with the 172 alloys:

dsc00987uf.jpg

dsc00992tj.jpg

There we have it.

Cheers

Mk1 Clio 1.4L RT
Yeah, was all sorted on the same day. Made me laugh, she was adament it was 50/50 on the accident (she reversed out of a parking space into my car), her insurance company phoned up and said 'yes its her fault, how do you want to go about sorting the claim?'
Cant fault the service there :D

Mk1 Clio 1.4L RT
I said in the top post lol, im going to speak to the bodyshop owner next tuesday, so hopefully the car will go in late next week or the week after :)

Mazda Mx5 + Clio 172
I like that! A lot!!! Glad to see my old wheels are being put to good use :) they well and truly fill those arches dont they!! ;) See ya at FCS matey!

Mk1 Clio 1.4L RT
Change of plans, having to sell these as the dont actualy fit properly, took them off today and found they were rubbing at full lock :(. If anyone is interested they are for sale on the forums...