ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172CUP white wheels (pref turinis) pic request.

MKIII 138
anyone got any pics of a 172cup on white wheels. ive seen one on 17`s in the gallery but the dont look like turinis for some reason though they probably are.

more pics the better. although every gunmetal/anthracite cup pics ive seen look minta, everyones going dark but i think the cup would be one of the few cars that would suit white wheels apart from red + white hondas.

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
not turinis but team dynamics pro race 1

Attachments

• lozzacup.jpg
    lozzacup.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 143
I've got loads of mine - cup with white 17" turinis - and if you do a search of previous posts in media you might find some of Nathan H's - his was lowered more than mine and looked fab. I think we're the only two who've fitted white 17s to cups, though some have coloured their original 16s. Looks great IMO. Can I post pics on this site now? If not pm me with you email address and I'll send some over to you..

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
seriously, contact fred, he powdercoated mine in antricite, finish 'was' mint (don't ask)! good price too! ALOT cheaper than getting a new set

recommened

loony if u ever wanna sell ur pro race 2's let me know!! i'm now definately gonna get some of them they are by far the nicest white alloys i've seen!

theduckeatspork said:
loony if u ever wanna sell ur pro race 2's let me know!! i'm now definately gonna get some of them they are by far the nicest white alloys i've seen!

and a hell of a lot easier than turinis to keep clean I bet

theduckeatspork said:

I'll keep you posted if i do fella. They are totally unmarked too. not sure what they'd be worth though tbh.

MKIII 138
yea deffo getting my turinis refurbed when i save up the dosh, dunno whether to get white or bronze though ??

MKIII 138
is white hard to keep clean i.e if they get a wee bit dirty do they look like cheapo nova alloys ??

btw those prorace are really lightwheels but i have to say they do look a bit nova. you can buy them in my local halfords im not kidding but hey saving a few kg`s on unsprung weight is always cool.

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
nah white is really easy to keep clean, it shows the dirt up more and when they are clean they look the nuts, mine are pro race1s light as feck, although ive been told turinis are lighter

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
no way, white wheels are an ass, i had some compomotive MO's on my punto gt, and they were a pain, they dull quite easily too, need regular polishing etc, look mint when clean though