ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172man 30-70 video

320d M Sport

how come everyone is doing 30-70, surely we wanna see 0-60 or 0-100 instead? i dont get it?:confused: good on ya for doin it anyway!

Wasnt it in response to the real world performance thread to compare lots of cars on 30-70 and 40-100?

Thats a pretty good time - make it under 6 seconds

320d M Sport

ive no idea wat kinda time is good for that then??

BTW-it says recorded at 10 Frames per second, these DV2 recorders that i see advertised record at 12FPS and cost £99!!

I did one attempt today on the way home with SUL and got 5.96.

Paddy 30-70 is more real world for some of us than 0- ? . I have never ever had a race off the lights - only while on the move usually from around 30 off roundabouts!!

mk2 172

yeah looks a good time, very similar to my saxo actually, before anyone starts if it was 30-100 it would trim seconds rather than points of a second off my time

craggy

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

nice server its hosted on.. took me 3 seconds to download it at 988KB/s think i might do some vids while im off on holiday next week.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

the main one is yes.. but its the opensa distro.. cause its on a 2000 Server box.

http://www.opensa.orgwww.opensa.org

my college wasnt very happy with me running linux boxes (why ??? cause they dont understand it) so in the end I relented, I said fine I will run a 2000 server box but I aint under no circumstances using IIS ... I would leave my job it they made me use it.. seriously.