ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Alarm Question/query

Blk/Gold 182 FF
hey guys, as the title says, with regards to the 182 standard alarm, sometimes, like once every ten times i arm it, it will give me three lilttle 'beeps' just after the indicators have flashed to say the car has locked, then if i open it, lock it again, no beeps :S

anyone had this? just wonderd wat the hell she's tryin to tell me :p

thanks peeps

Ands

106 GTi
Is a common issue

Another common problem is when you lock the car the alarm beeps 2 or 3 times.
Reason: The alarm system has received a signal from the vehicle ECU that the ignition is 'on' causing the alarm to beep. This signal is only received by the alarm for 3 to 4 seconds, after this time has elapsed the alarm stops beeping.

Solution: It can only be resolved at a Renault dealer. Ask the dealer to contact the 'Renault alarm help line' and quote reference
'RS+15'.

Blk/Gold 182 FF
ohh right, does it stop the alram from sounding then? or wen it stops beeping its fine i guess isi? thanks for the info anyway pal! :D

ands

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
no the alarm still works! has happened on x2 out of my 3 clios :( dealer fix under warrenty ^ as per rich

I get this sometimes as well.

I know for a fact it has locked, yet a cautious part of me always unlocks and relocks again, just in case....

Clio 182
hey glad some1 brought this up cus ive not long had my 182 and wondered wot that was all about. Thanks guys

Blk/Gold 182 FF
well as long as it locks i dont care lol as long as the alarm doesn't sound randomly in the night :S i had this problem with my old polo GTi and it drove me insane tbh!
thanks everyone :p