ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Cup Best price

Hi Im about to place an order for a 182 cup at my local dealer the best price they can do me is £12025 otr.

Does anyone know of a UK dealer offering a cheaper price? if so what is it and the location of dealer?

Also does anyone know how easy it is to take off those stripes? The reason i ask is that i can get a blue one with the stripes earlier than without at a cost of £95 and take the stripes off!

Thanks!

Spend an extra £500 and get a normal 182, the cheap rent interior isnt worth it for a 20 kilo loss

yeh dont do the cup, get a proper 182 for a little more, i got one and im well happy, i was offered a proper 182 for £12.500 from renault nottingham, in the end i got one for £10.500 though, and i have never looked back.

Where did you get one for £10.500? that is a bargin!

can you remember the guy you talked to at renault nottingham?

Is the 182 as good as i have read?

Did you pay £10,500 from the Nottingham dealer? if you did WOW they dropped £2000 from there original price!

182blue Are you going to tell me where you bought your car or is it a secret?

I would like to save £2000 aswell

Quote: Originally posted by Jim172CUP on 14 November 2004

i hope that colour looks better in real life as it looks horrid in those pics
yeh it looks so much better in real life, it just doesnt like its picture being taken

^^^^ yup and ive seen it, was a real hard decision between racing and the arctic when i ordered mine the arctic just won tho.

lol, i have a new racing blue for 10.5k on the road, its amazing what your friends and or your family can do for you ;)

Quote: Originally posted by 182blue on 14 November 2004

yeh dont do the cup, get a proper 182 for a little more, i got one and im well happy, i was offered a proper 182 for £12.500 from renault nottingham, in the end i got one for £10.500 though, and i have never looked back.
hang on that argument didnt work in the cup v172 debates did it

Thanks silvercup182 thats the info i wanted not look at my car isnt it nice and i only paid £10,500 for it!!!!!!!

Quote: Originally posted by dogmaul on 15 November 2004

Quote: Originally posted by 182blue on 14 November 2004

hang on that argument didnt work in the cup v172 debates did it

?????????? dont know what you mean, i never had a normal 172 so i cant comment on them, i did have a cup and i have to say i prefer the 182, simple as

the 172 cup made sense over the normal 172 IMHO (proper weight saving, unique colour, better alloys, noticable speed difference etc etc) , but the £900 difference between the 182 and 182 cup just doesnt make sense IMHO

bealo if you read my posts you will realise how i got it for 10.5k ;)

[Edited by 182blue on 15 November 2004 at 10:02am]

Lee

BMW M2C

They were actually cheaper than that. The standard 182 without any extras was £10,300 with the 30%. I paid £10,800 with all the Cup stuff and Metallic Paint.:D

Im tempted to swap again at 6 months old if its a decent discount again.

well there is no chance for the general public!! that other guy needed some help not someone who wants to talk about me me me me!!! i am special! yea special needs

Why not (trade it in) wish I had someone in my family who worked for renault... think you only get up to 5 in 3 yr period though?

Quote: Originally posted by silvercup182 on 15 November 2004

well there is no chance for the general public!! that other guy needed some help not someone who wants to talk about me me me me!!! i am special! yea special needs

Why not (trade it in) wish I had someone in my family who worked for renault... think you only get up to 5 in 3 yr period though?

if your talking about me, i tried to help him at the top, please go up a little and read what i put about renault nottingham etc !!, and i tried not to mention how i got it so cheaply.

Quote: Originally posted by Lee on 15 November 2004

They were actually cheaper than that. The standard 182 without any extras was £10,300 with the 30%. I paid £10,800 with all the Cup stuff and Metallic Paint.:D

Im tempted to swap again at 6 months old if its a decent discount again.
LOL yeah im thinking perhaps liquid gold, what you thinking

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by 182blue on 15 November 2004
Quote: Originally posted by Lee on 15 November 2004They were actually cheaper than that. The standard 182 without any extras was £10,300 with the 30%. I paid £10,800 with all the Cup stuff and Metallic Paint.:D

Im tempted to swap again at 6 months old if its a decent discount again. [/QUOTE]LOL yeah im thinking perhaps liquid gold, what you thinking

Ive given it a bit of thought, and Im so sad Id probably get it in racing blue again. LOL The main reason for changing being the miles Ive put on this one aready.

it has a renault alarm, but i swapped the flasher for a clifford one, simple push fit job, it just flashes brighter than the red too

£12,375 with metallic + cup spoilers + cup suspension

http://www.new-car-discount.comwww.new-car-discount.com

4 week delivery time also......

just ordered mine in titanium

[Edited bybluerickshaw on 15 November 2004 at 2:52pm]

ooops this is obviously the 182 +cup options, not strictly a cup i understand b4 I get flamed....

Sorted a car out today, a 182 cup in blue otr for £10,999 and thats without F&F discount. The only trouble is ive got to ge those max power stickers off!!!!!!!

ARG Im so torn between a 182 cup in arctic blue or a 172 cup and save myself a couple of grand! Just cant make mind up ! :(

Quote: Originally posted by Bealo on 15 November 2004

Sorted a car out today, a 182 cup in blue otr for £10,999 and thats without F&F discount. The only trouble is ive got to ge those max power stickers off!!!!!!!
good glad you got sorted, how long for delivery

End of next week, i got to see a cup today and to be honest the seats arent that bad and i dont really want to wait 6 weeks for a full spec 182.

For the money it is one hell of a performance bargin and i can wait to pick it up.

Thanks for your help.