ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 cup test drive

Snotter's
Been out in a 182 cup today as my brother is looking to buy one or drop a 2.0 in his valver.As two of my mates have 172's i didnt think there would be a lot of difference but i was wrong !!! the cup felt a lot faster,it had a lot of trouble putting the power down but i was very impressed.Only bad thing was the seats and the fact they only offered £500 for his valver

Snotter's
it was deffo quicker,im not referring to lack of traction but the car just felt faster lower down the revs,been in my friends cars many many times and me and my brother both felt it was faster and had more grunt lower down

RenaultSport clio 182 cup
i bought my 182 cup last saturday im well pleased with it, i used to have a saxo vts and it feels alot quicker than that, but that might just be the novelty, lol

Snotter's
he's done the valver thing plus i used to have a williams so he wants a change,my williams wasnt as quick as this 182 either

Snotter's
ive got a vts at the moment and the 182's much better,as you will know the vts has nothing low down.No doubt the 182 is a lot quicker that is until my cams are fitted then i should keep up