ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 died three times on motorway

182/Bora V5/S1 RS Turbo
Hi guys/gals. Cars never been a prob. Did some work to it last week ref oil leaks. Also fitted new set of NGK,s and gaskets while inlet off. the stupid o ring rubber seal between cam cover and inlet was a pain to keep in place when refitting but think it was right.Anyway done few hundred miles no prob then this morning lost all power twice on way to work and once on way back. each time engine was fairly cold. it really held back until i dipped the clutch and it was back again.I dont thrash it-never have even when warm. its only low milage. i was kind of thinkin it might be the o ring between inlet and cam cover not seated.any ideas. when warm its perfect. also exhaust rattle aroud 3k revs. wheres that come from????

Car SOLD :-(
Sounds very like the problem I'm having with mine, and yet to solve it!!
Have you had a clip diagonstic test done yet? I've been told it could be a wide variety of things: Throttle body, TDC sensor, Map sensor, coil packs the list goes on grrrr:mad: