ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Engine Oil level

tiTTy & SV650

OK, I feel like theres something I dont know about my 182...

I know how to check oil physcially, this isnt a problem.

When I start my 182 it says Oil OK which is always good to see! But is there any kind of oil level indicator in the car? My mates 1.2 16v tells him the level apparently...

Does the 182 have similar? If so where and how?

One thing Ive not tried is pressing the trip computer function button at the point when the oil ok message is displayed.

Id go outside and try this but its raining and im on here anyway :)

Quote: Originally posted by rory182 on 19 January 2005

OK, I feel like theres something I dont know about my 182...

I know how to check oil physcially, this isnt a problem.

When I start my 182 it says Oil OK which is always good to see! But is there any kind of oil level indicator in the car? My mates 1.2 16v tells him the level apparently...

Does the 182 have similar? If so where and how?

One thing Ive not tried is pressing the trip computer function button at the point when the oil ok message is displayed.

Id go outside and try this but its raining and im on here anyway :)
on the 172 you press the trip computer button when the oil ok message appears and it shows u the oil level. Assume its the same on a 182.

Tim

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

as tim 010 says when it says oil ok press the instrument panel button once,the level display then comes up.

tiTTy & SV650

excellent, thanks guys. Yeah I dont rely upon electronics - particularly not French ones but its likely to be a good indicator.

Cheers