ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 exhaust decision (newbie)

Esc RS Turbo s1 + RS c182
Hi I'm brand new on here but trying to get my facts together regarding which exhaust to choose 'before' I buy a 182 and i'm getting a bit bamboozled with Q & A's.

The thing is when I decat are the systems easy to replace a cat/original cat on for mot time?.

Yozzasport seems the obvious choice but is it ear defender time:dead: when it comes to motorways and long hauls to track days?.

What other are their for a good intermediate performance/noise wise.:star:

sorry to be cheeky first thread on here buy you chaps seem to know your onions.
Thanks in advance

Clio 182
I'm looking to get a new exhaust soon and after a bit of searching and reading up I have set my sights on the scorpion system.

Decent price, reasonable quality and looks reasonably standard (and according to various owners isn't too loud)

Changing a decat at mot time is about a twenty minute job. 3 bolts.

Laters, Donut.

sounds good currently have a mongoose on my RS turbo series one but hey that was too old for a cat any one else got their opinion

330i. E30 Touring.
I always hear people making good noises about BTB.

I remember seeing a video from Makavelli?! Maybe worth a search.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I always hear people making good noises about BTB.

I remember seeing a video from Makavelli?! Maybe worth a search.

BTB's are like rocking horse sh!t . They only made a few , 7 or 11 i can't remember how many exactly now lol , probably cos they were too expensive .

You won't get a better made exhaust that the Yozzasport one imo . Especially at the price he's selling them at at the minute . Thats a steal of a price .

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=409466

172 cup
get a yozza but make sure you get a silenced de-cat if you decide to go ahead if your not wanting the extra db's

oh right i didn't know you could specify that i thought that some on you tube sounded a little quiter then others.

A ANIMAL
Hello mate.

I've got the Scorpion 192 system. I was after something standard looking with a bit of a rasp and not too noisey and i fit the bill perfectly. i drove from Kent to Newquay without it pissing me off.

I think the Yozza system looks great it's just a little noisey for my liking

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Janspeed also seem to make a Nice System with decent build quality and looks/sound

Im needing a new one as well.

How much louder is the ktech/Janspeed one that they sell? I dont want all the attention/noise. It looks nice and is a decent make.

Has anyone any videos/pics etc?

Thanks