ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 ff cup packs... fuel gauge issue

artic blue clio 182
Hi iv got a clio 182 and the fuel gauge doesnt seem very accurate is this normal it moves up and down quit a bit also the miles left till empty doesnt work does any body no what this could be?

Arctic Blue 182 FF
My fuel gauge has always been rock steady,is it just the miles left that doesnt work ?

PB Clio 172
how much does it move around?

mine moves down when I am tilting left, tilt right and it shows more petrol than normal.

not sure if this is a normal thing but it is French...

artic blue clio 182
Ok maybe that is just normal by the sounds of things, but yes the miles left doesn't work at all.

Bendunn

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy #24 NimbusR27
Mine moves up and down depending on how heavy footed i am, varies between an 1/8th of a tank

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Mine moves depending on gradient. So does the gauge in my Kangoo van, so I just always assumed it was sh*t Renault gauges.

Lionel Richie
The V6 one is hilarious, 1/2 a tank got me 90miles yesterday, 90miles left on the computer - fuel light comes on!

PB Clio 172
just a French thing I think

just ignore the miles left its a load of balls.. even when you reset it every time you fill up !