Richyy182 Car BG Clio 182 FF Jul 30, 2007 #1 I made the mistake of going to Kwik Fit to get my exhaust tightened cause it was loose. They said you need two new front tyres so I obviously asked how much can you get them for ?? Guess how much they said each wait for it £240 each I just laughed and drove off idiots
I made the mistake of going to Kwik Fit to get my exhaust tightened cause it was loose. They said you need two new front tyres so I obviously asked how much can you get them for ?? Guess how much they said each wait for it £240 each I just laughed and drove off idiots
MRBILLYUK ClioSport Club Member Car FF Jeden Osiem Dwa Jul 30, 2007 #2 You sure they said "each " and not quoted you for 2 tyres . That sounds more like kwik fits prices tbh
You sure they said "each " and not quoted you for 2 tyres . That sounds more like kwik fits prices tbh
Richyy182 Car BG Clio 182 FF Jul 30, 2007 #3 I asked them thats obviously for two and he just looked at me and said no each
Rob's172 Car mini cooper (RIP 172) Jul 30, 2007 #4 that so worst price i have ever heard:rasp: should of said i'll have 4 plz