ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 + New Oz SuperT's / lowerd *pics*

J

J182sport

Well some of you may have seen my first post on the new wheels i have now managed to get it all fitted and lowerd well chuffed with the final result! i think they suit the car really well hope you all like and sorry today was a little grey! by the time i finished the engine bay it was foggy

Iv got alot more plans for the car one of them being the super cup inlet so will be saving for that now.

so far spec is
-Matched inlets by Jam-sport
-Remap'd Jam-sport
-Janspeed exhaust
-powerfelx bushing kit
-Streamline carbon front splitter + both front and rear diamonds carbon
-lowerd 40mm
-16"OZ superturismo GT wheels

Anyway here are 18 pics for you! comments welcome;)

SL370882.jpg

SL370883.jpg

SL370884.jpg

SL370885.jpg

SL370886.jpg

SL370887.jpg

SL370888.jpg

SL370889.jpg

SL370890.jpg

SL370891.jpg

SL370893.jpg

SL370894.jpg

SL370895.jpg

SL370896.jpg

SL370899.jpg

SL370900.jpg

SL370903.jpg

SL370904.jpg

Il be giving it a good run before the weekend so il let you all know about scrubing etc as some of you wanted to know being ET37 wheels but you can see in the pics they don't site out..

Thanks
J

Za**** & Xr250R
Lovely wheel's them are matey had some silver one's on my ph1 they look much better black with the orange writing :)
What you put on your engine bay to make it look clean ???

astra coupe on coilovers
i fecking love it mate looks awsome i realy want them alloys for my astra now wish i hadnt bought the pro race 1.2s

b/g 182, meg tourer
that looks great! so clean (everywhere). stunning car.
but i would,
- paint the mirror covers black (or cf) to carry on the theme.
- de-badge the boot. (think the diamond looks odd with silver rs clio badges)
- paint engine cover black with a thin red line and 2.0 16v stickers.
- remove sidelight bulbs
i think that would finish it off nicely

NOTHING
looks really good , not chav just classy. would you recommend jam sport? what did it do on the rollers with the engine work and remap?

Clio 2.o sport 2005
Nice Wheels
same as i was going to buy
how much did u have to pay for them if u dont mind telling

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
Looking good J, wheels set it off a treat! Makes me want to change mine now :(

Nice clean looking example too.

How are you finding the Jam-Sport inlets & map btw ?

LY R26
they look real good, i really like that, a set of carbon mirror covers would set off the exterior well.

J

J182sport

Thanks alot for all the great comments,well pleased with the car,some good ideas on things i can do aswell thanks carbon mirror covers sound nice,

to answer your questions i don't mind saying they cost £595 deliverd just for the rims no tyres,was told the price is going up into early 600's due to the exchange rate,

The inlet and remap are great iv said before about this being my third rs clio and the strongest pulling too! no lumpy start in the mornings AT ALL and the cars power is so smooth and progressive above 5krpm the engine sounds so good on the rollers its 185bhp / 164lbft imo has made the car pull well in all the rev range,

Cheers
J

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
The inlet and remap are great iv said before about this being my third rs clio and the strongest pulling too! no lumpy start in the mornings AT ALL and the cars power is so smooth and progressive above 5krpm the engine sounds so good on the rollers its 185bhp / 164lbft imo has made the car pull well in all the rev range,

Cheers
J

Good to know J like the sounds of that mate !

Cheers :)

Golf GT TDI
looks lovely mate them wheels look great:cool:

i remember that car being delivered to my old work on the transporter brand spanking new. strange how its made its way to kent:D

J

J182sport

just been out for a drive to get some food,was at the cash point just looking back at it in the street lights looking low and mint just loving it to be honest!:cool: lol

Jordan172-oh cool sounds silly i know was it yours new then?

F56 MINI Cooper S
looks s**t hot mate! black on silver FTW!

How do you get the rear diamond off? I've done my front one and would like to do the rear.

Golf GT TDI
no not mine. i used to work at the main renault dealership in cornwall called dales. i remember putting plates on it. looks good

J

J182sport

The carbon diamond on the rear was already on so i can't help you sorry!! looks like it was bonded on tho? not sure was was involved in getting it off.

I have used my polisher on the car few weeks ago but in general the car is a very nice no dent's scuffs or scratches,just keeping ontop of it thats the hard bit! the engine bay was dirty took a while but its worth it,to answer a question on page 1 i used grimefighter to de grease everything and then a maguars plastic polish and the hard to reach bits some silicon liquid spray (only a little tho!)

thanks
J

J

J182sport

I was out today stop for some pics! what a great day for it!

SL370905.jpg

SL370907.jpg

SL370906.jpg

SL370912.jpg

SL370908.jpg

my fav pic of the day>
SL370910.jpg

SL370914.jpg

SL370917.jpg

SL370918.jpg

SL370919.jpg

"Navy" N17 TWO
Looks mint mate! :)
Love the new wheels on it, do the text on your door badges to match the OZ decals - will look sweet!

J

J182sport

Cheers yeah was thinking about that il look into it was toying on carbon but red would look nice agaist the wheels as you mention'd

J

J182sport

Its a janspeed nice bit of kit tbh its not loud but im running it with a cat in, was thinking of removing the middle section silencer as it rubs on big speed bumps now it lower,also make it sound a treat!

cheers
J

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
So much better than those other pro dynamics pisch that people keep fitting!
Your fave picture looks awesome mate... point and shoot camera?
What kind of exhaust?