ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 trophy wiper blades

Just bought a set of the 'valeo' flat wiper blades from halfords and since fitting them have noticed they don't quite sit right, they overlap by about an inch in the centre. Both of them are 21" as the halford book says so (and renault I believe). The original ones that came with the car sat with a slight overlap also and it made it difficult to bend the wipers up and put them back on the windscreen when cleaning. Is this normal?

So anyway I was thinking of returning them for say a 22" passengers one and 20" drivers side one? Would this solve the problem?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Always amuses me Trophy owners "Trophy wiper blades" i bought some bosch areo ones last night, 21/21 seam reet.

Ah ok must be the cheap 'valeo' ones that dont fit all that well. And sorry its just I'm new to trophy ownership and wanted to check the wipers werent different for some random reason. I know the wiper stalk is different to other clio's and doesn't have the intermittent speed dial.