ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

182 vs Colt CZT

182 vs Colt CZT

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Down to the driver, you two could race 10 times and get different times and a change of result every race.

COLTCZT,Clio 440T project
Yea the brabus is same engine but different ECu and exhaust.
Tyran, I have made a button for TC so don't have to arse about with fuse. Have been thinking about lowering it but I'd want more than just springs. Save up for coils I think

DMS

A thirsty 172
I raced one of those in my 106 GTi a couple of years ago.
The Colt pulled away a little bit initially but the 106 quickly caught up. After that there was nothing in it.
When we got to a twisty section though, rather predictably the colt disappeared from my rear view mirror.

106 was standard apart from an Ecosse ram air filter at the time.

Megane R26
I've nailed a couple of CZT's in my lowly, slow 197, so I guess the superior 182 will nail it.

Well loks like he will have an ITG pannel too so could be interesting

Difference is that an ITG panel filter on a 182 will give you maybe 1-2 BHP if you are lucky, if what people are saying is true the colt has a restrictive airbox which is very easy to free up BHP from.

Tangoed Works
Lol at 37 hp from an airfilter. I know someintakes are restrictive but thAt is ridiculous.

Regardless of what won i'd still have the 182. Corners is where the fun is.