ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Vs Mini works

Quote: Originally posted by ChrisJCW on 12 April 2005
but they do have BMW build quality, ]

??? am i right in saying that minis are built in england at the site of the old allegro rover plant probably by the same workflorce, and not in munich at the bmw plant. judging by the comments on build quality on the mini forums this seems to be true.. they cost as much as a bmw but thats it... at least clio owners aknowledge the frailities of their cars!

Jesus,

Chris owns the MIni. I own the Cup. Just so you know!! ;)

Looks like a showdown on the Hanningfield Straight with a 3rd party equipped with a video camera is needed!

Chris - Are you game?!?

Matt

:devilish: MUHAHAHAHAHA, DO IT!

I might come out for a play too if Ive got me cams timed by then, not had the oportunity to utterly spank a Works Cooper Simon Bob Geoff Trevor S yet :D... Id hope its a lot faster than a Cooper S tho, my m8s was pretty slow tbh.

Quote: Originally posted by MJD1 on 13 April 2005

Jesus,

Chris owns the MIni. I own the Cup. Just so you know!! ;)

Looks like a showdown on the Hanningfield Straight with a 3rd party equipped with a video camera is needed!

Chris - Are you game?!?

Matt
Haha sounds like a plan my friend!

Perhaps you can get your mate in his CTR and Ill get Carl to bring his Focus RS. We can do our own EVO Magazine style test!! :D