ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 won't run right after putting standard exhaust and inlets back on mapped car

182 and cherokee 4.0
hi all. i am busy putting my 182 back to standard. after having the standard exhaust and upper and lower inlet manifolds back on the car is running very rich and cuts out when not on throttle. the car had a custom rs tuner map on it. i put the standard map back on and it's still running the same. anyone got any ideas? what things should i try next? the car was running mint before the exhaust and inlets were changed.

cheers,

tony.

182 and cherokee 4.0
i wouldn't have thought the exhaust could be blowing that much. the inlets have brand new ptfe gaskets on. don't think they can be blowing either. will try to double check everything tomorrow. could i have done summit to it by sarting it on the custom map but with standard exhaust and inlets on? i don't see how i could like? it's still got a de-cat on. with the old map the lambda sensor readings were somehow locked according to my mate that used to work for renault? dunno if that could have had anything to do with it? dunno if putting standard map back on would have aleviated this either?