ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 alloys on your 172

Clio 172 Sport
This may be a solution to my alloy problem with the dealer... I bought the car with 17" OZ Superleggeras on and now they have told me 2 are buckled so Im trying to get a new set of alloys off them. They say they will replace with factory 172 rims but I said no. Just wondered if anyone has 197's on their 172?

Clio 172 Sport
Oh bugger... didnt realise they wouldn't fit!

Dont suppose anyone can tell me how much I could get for a new set of factory 172 alloys with new tyres?

Clio 172 Sport
Been fighting with the dealer all day. They said they were going to take the car back and refund all my money. I said no and if they didn't uphold their promise I would seek legal advice, take it to the local rags and contact the FSA, TMI, SMTA and the FBI!! well maybe not the FBI but the rest I will.

They came back at the end of the day saying they will pay for a brand new set of Oz alloys and tyres and get everything else done that needs doing.

Im a happy chap now.

Burgandy 174 sport t
they will probs only replace two alloys only where as you would have got new wheels and tyres all round with the 172 rims

cock mobile.
Get turinis.

If you don't like them you can sell them on here for a good price and buy something else.

Clio 172 Sport
Im getting 4 brand new OZ alloys with brand new tyres worth £850. I think thats a pretty good deal by anyones standards, as for the trophy's and turnis they would only give me the factory 172's, I did try.