ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 inc R27 & cup 5th & 6th gear change

Afternoon all, i know it's early days since Renault have changed the gear ratio's on all 197 cars (early october i think) but has anyone test driven one and have they noticed much difference. I've got a test drive this weekend in an R27 but it's pre gear change mod. Just doing some research before i decide on a new toy.

Cheers

Corey

E90
I doubt they would be any noticable difference to all but the geekiest of geeks, one should be along in a minute with an answer lol

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I have a 197 F1 registered on 3.11.07 but i have no idea what gearbox it has.

Don't care either really! ;)

Ha cheers mate, looking forward to the test drive. I'm really hoping it's a good drive, and it put's the same smile on my face as the 182.

Turbo LY R27
You will love it mate, i traded my 182 in and picked up my r27 yesterday, worth every penny. Different drive to the 182, much more refined and confident but still as much fun if not more!:)