ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1995 BMW 328I COUPE BLUE VRY LOW MILLAGE 83K

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Mk3 clio 1.5
hey guys, putting this up on behalf of a mate, as he is looking to get more of a family car as got a kid in the family now.

I have worked with him for a long time, and i know he has put a lot of work into this, some stuff i have helped out with, very cared for and looked after.

quite a few modifications, all to suit the car, no bodge jobs done.

have a look for yourselves:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330597291258&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mk5 golf gti
Why is 153k low mileage?

Hate people that say this when it has had a new engine

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
its 153k on the shell. the engine was changed under warrenty by the bmw dealership as it states. not some drop out drop in crap.

still dont make any difference, the cars done 153k, you might want to ring the local trading standards "car clocking department" and ask there advice, and im sure they'll put you right as this ad is defo misleading

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
I saw this ad as I'm always on the lookout for a nice 328 but the ad is guff.

Just state the cars mileage ffs. Lying isn't going to sell the car.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Mk3 clio 1.5
why you arguing with me, it not my auction! im just advertising. the car isnt clocked and comfirmed by bmw! tbh i find the engine mileage to be more important than the car milage.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
why you arguing with me, it not my auction! im just advertising. the car isnt clocked and comfirmed by bmw! tbh i find the engine mileage to be more important than the car milage.

im not arguing with u, just stating that ur claiming a car to have lower mileage than it really does. MY mate drives a 2007 merc cdi as he's daily driver, its done 155k miles, im going to tell him to buy used engine with 30k miles so he can then sell the car as a 30k miler for 3-4k more, which is legit? my ass it is, this is what the bm seller is doing!

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Mk3 clio 1.5
well you cant edit your posts after a hour or so, so i cant change the title. Im not claimining anything its not my car. if youve got no genuine questions about the auction im not really interested, as im only advertising.