ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1st 182

Renault clio 182
:approve: as you probly no im over the bloody moon just picked up my first clio a ( 182 ) :rasp: damn it shifts ive come from a 1994 ford fiesta 1.3 so im realy feeling the diff lol i will get some picks up of it soon but as for now its a Racing Blue 182 FF and its mint :D back l8r im going for a drive :rasp:

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
^^^ Knowsit ;) Racing blues not bad tho' ;) enjoy the car mate . Take it easy 'til ya get used to it .

Renault clio 182
Yeah thanks i was careful i feel to go out again but im so drained from driveing it back from getting it and just driving round my area i cant but its calling me

Think i might go to the shop to get a drink :eek:

Renault clio 182
Hey had a very long drive last night lol :clown:

so the pics i got are from my camra phone but hey its still proof i got a clio 182 :p

Photo-0043.gif

Photo-0045.gif

Photo-0044.gif

Ill get some better ones soon as im buying a new camra on the weekend :cool:

80MPG BEEZA
his had the mirror bview on his phone
why would u need proof u got a 182? not think people would just believe you?

LY 200
Yeah but Arctics, although a safe colour a VERY boring one too.

You made the right choice in Racing mate. Its good to be slightly different from the crowd!!! ;)

and racing blue is the crowd its the cool colouor at the mo as was liquid yellow

Not really mate......You look at that chart (think it was on renaultsport) as to how many of each colour were made and i seem to remember there being far more Arctics than any other colour.

Even if Racing was the most common colour on the Clio anyway its not a common colour in general. Theres plenty of other makes/models of car out there with a similar blue to Arctic (cup Mondial for instance is very similar), its pretty run of the mill really!!!

Renault clio 182
Thx guys :)

Ive been trying to take it easy but it jus keeps temping me to go faster lol 0 -60 feels alot quicker than 7 seconds feels more like 3-4 seconds lol

still i do love it dont realy like the gear change for revers but what the hell dont realy do much of that any way. beating people off at the lights is so much fun cant help it im like a big kid lol. need the sun to come out cause the rain is getting me down oh well just do the windows up and turn the heating on lol

oh and one up for the Renault clios RS just saw a Honda R-type crash wile trying to park why i was sitting in my car eatting a KFC i laught he saw :evil: :lolup: :evil: