ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1st drive in 172 cup

Today, was impressed by amount of torque:evil: , although i didnt go to quick as the weathers sh**e gave her a few squirts very responsive:) expecially considering i have always driven turbo cars can understand y alot of members have said go for the cup model:)

Brakes were very firm too gearbox nice and smooth, clutch was low bite( i was expecting alot worse from the expresion others owners give) seating a bit wierd but sure i could get used too. seats themselves were nice and comfortable.

So overall im impressed:D I'll be on the lookout now for a nice clean example

vw bora
yep just brought me a cup on saturday and its alot better to drive and more responsive than my ph1 172 its just a wicked drivers car i love it !! :D

MCS R56
Wow...you liked the torque? I didn't realise they added torque to the Clio Sports! I was using my feet (Flintstone style) to get Cup moving!

Nah, it's okay, mainly due to being quite light I guess.

Wow...you liked the torque? I didn't realise they added torque to the Clio Sports! I was using my feet (Flintstone style) to get Cup moving!

Nah, it's okay, mainly due to being quite light I guess.

For a non turbo its feels responsive ,maybe torque is to strong a word too use then,as said thou didnt push the car too much as weather was crap:dapprove: so not sure if its just low down in the rev range

Maybe you bought urs from bedrock thats why you use your feet, yabba dabba doo:rasp: lol

MCS R56
It picks up pretty nicely from lower revs, especially with a remap. The power is what it's about and the handling, imo.

vw bora
i went for the blue mate think it looks awsome not that keen on the silver one's, power is wicked i did'nt think there would be much between my ph1 but there is its more responsive, picks up better and is supprisingly better on the juice