ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2005 55 plate 182 with both Cup Packs

I have found a 55 plate (registered Sep 2005) 182 with both Cup packs and a mere 2500 miles for sale at £13995.

My immediate reaction is that the price seems a little high - the car is for sale via a private dealer.

Whats everyone else's take on the price - is it fair? If not what sort of price would you suggest is being realistic?

Thanks in advance

Gaz

182 Full Fat
I'd expect at least a grand off that considering the mileage and the imminent release of the new clio. :eek:

106 GTi
Seems dear when they where available new for a grand cheaper than that at least if you haggled.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
i've got delivery miles black gold 182's with both cup packs up for 12499, so yes that is dear!!!

182 Full Fat
Also the fact that you will be the 2nd owner means you should expect more of a discount than if you were buying new.
Check out whats on Autotrader. But I would go down the rout of buying a Trophy for less money. £12500 or less now!;)

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
Mine was not the cheapest but got mine for £13000 with 8 miles on the clock 05 plate

133/225/CLS AMG
gazz said:
did you meant too low? 2500 miles in six months seems low imo

Think he means the price is miles to high, not the actual mileage!! lol If that makes sense haha.

It does seem a bit high on the price though. Mileage seems low but it depends when it was registered. I've got a 55 plate Megane that hit the road on Jan 10th 2006 so it might not be a full 6 months old! :)

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I got my new 182 3 weeks ago , both cup packs , delivery mileage , £12,227 on the road .

www.motorpoint.co.uk

Check autotraders website , still a few new ones about for alot less than you have seen .

MrBillyUK !

Spoken to the bloke, it's his daughters car, he will accept nothing less than 13.5k - wouold rather get a trophy and pocket the small change.

I'll keep looking out for one i think :)

133/225/CLS AMG
He's only gonna sell it to someone who has no idea about what they should actually pay for one!
Its stupid really coz people seem to make up their own depreciation and work it out on how much it cost them. Its only worth what the current market price says its worth! Sad but true lol

AlexJMills said:
He's only gonna sell it to someone who has no idea about what they should actually pay for one!
Its stupid really coz people seem to make up their own depreciation and work it out on how much it cost them. Its only worth what the current market price says its worth! Sad but true lol

very true, he didn't seem to comprehend this or that a Trophy is a better car for the same / less money.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
My cars 1 year old yesterday and ill be putting it up for sale very soon for around £10800,if that helps any.05 182 full packs and 5500 miles...

ian

320d
I'd say its £2000 over priced

At the end of the day its second hand aswell which makes a big difference on the prices

silver cup packed FF 182
just seen a nice titanium silver one in my local auto trader 54plate 182 with cup packs it had 8000miles and the owner wanted £12500(private) aswell lol

ST
I got a brand new uk spec black gold 182 with both cup packs from a main dealer for £12k...back in December last year...good deal i thought?

Alan said:
I got a brand new uk spec black gold 182 with both cup packs from a main dealer for £12k...back in December last year...good deal i thought?

i'm looking to pay £11000 for a 182, needs to be 2005 car, but £12000 for new sounds good to me too

Black/Gold 182
You can have mine for that if you want, I paid 12300 new, wouldnt mind getting a trophy and making a grand in the process

Lux'd Glacier White R26
Thats bloody expensive. The love to try it on and rob you blind! Tell them where to go...

Tyson.

silver cup packed FF 182
im looking at spending no more than 11000 on a 182 with both cup packs,but dont want anything lower than a 54 plate but want under 10000 miles aswell,taking ages for me to find one atm lol,but then again im trying to sell my car aswell so need the cash from that to put towards a 182.

jeccross said:
You can have mine for that if you want, I paid 12300 new, wouldnt mind getting a trophy and making a grand in the process

if i didnt have a car to get rid of i would do - part-ex is my best bet for getting rid of my old car i think

MY10 R35 GTR
gazz said:
I have found a 55 plate (registered Sep 2005) 182 with both Cup packs and a mere 2500 miles for sale at £13995.

My immediate reaction is that the price seems a little high - the car is for sale via a private dealer.

Whats everyone else's take on the price - is it fair? If not what sort of price would you suggest is being realistic?

Thanks in advance

Gaz

2k too high mate. I picked up my motor exactly the same as above for just over 11k