ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

21-182 Pic Wh*rage

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Gave the 21-182 a Good Wash, SRP, EGP + R222 Yesterady but didn't get round to Windows etc. so went over the Plastics, Windows, Exhausts etc. Today and then went for a little drive to see what I could find,

Here are some of the results -

SNV31054.gif

SNV31055.gif

SNV31061.gif

SNV31069.gif

SNV31076.gif

SNV31082.gif

Rest of the Pics are in here -

http://s181.photobucket.com/albums/x165/Andy_Coby/Photo Session/?start=0

Feel free to Link other pics in here if you think they are Better than the one's I've Posted,

Comments and Criticism Welcome,

Andy.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
I love them...... Kept telling myself No for ages but D4ve just didn't sell them then payday arrived :)

JoePeps

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Looks nice mate, why not just call it a 182 though, i understand about the wheels etc, but a bit geeky!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Im only joking dude they have grown on me massively, especially now you got up some decent pics!

Looking good ! :cool:

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Im only joking dude they have grown on me massively, especially now you got up some decent pics!

Looking good ! :cool:

Yeah the 1st pics I took of it with the Wheels were just on the Grass by my Driveway and it had just been rinsed so wasn't looking at its Best

I still Smile when I walk up to it, Just need someone with some Real Photography Skills to take some Pics to make it look better :)