ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

21-182 Pic Wh*rage

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Gave the 21-182 a Good Wash, SRP, EGP + R222 Yesterady but didn't get round to Windows etc. so went over the Plastics, Windows, Exhausts etc. Today and then went for a little drive to see what I could find,

Here are some of the results -

SNV31054.gif

SNV31055.gif

SNV31061.gif

SNV31069.gif

SNV31076.gif

SNV31082.gif

Rest of the Pics are in here -

http://s181.photobucket.com/albums/x165/Andy_Coby/Photo Session/?start=0

Feel free to Link other pics in here if you think they are Better than the one's I've Posted,

Comments and Criticism Welcome,

Andy.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
I love them...... Kept telling myself No for ages but D4ve just didn't sell them then payday arrived :)

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Looks nice mate, why not just call it a 182 though, i understand about the wheels etc, but a bit geeky!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Im only joking dude they have grown on me massively, especially now you got up some decent pics!

Looking good ! :cool:

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Im only joking dude they have grown on me massively, especially now you got up some decent pics!

Looking good ! :cool:

Yeah the 1st pics I took of it with the Wheels were just on the Grass by my Driveway and it had just been rinsed so wasn't looking at its Best

I still Smile when I walk up to it, Just need someone with some Real Photography Skills to take some Pics to make it look better :)