ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2118'd silver cup

Ollie's Silver Cup
First few photos of my silver cup on anthracite 2118's :)

Very happy with how they look and how it feels! The tyres were delivered this morning and the 2118's arrived this afternoon; then it was a mad rush to get the tyres mounted and wheels on the car! :D

Only downside is I cannot get onto my drive forwards anymore :eek: lol!!

4724744483_9149b8a151.jpg

4725396528_70bef91b7d.jpg

4724743243_4167d697b2.jpg

4724743805_fbf7488474.jpg

RB One Eight Two
I think it looked much better on Turinis tbh. The silver on silver looked great...

Honda & VW
have to agree, looked better with the turinis on imo - it looked so mint before but looks more roughed up with the 2118's on

R14 CUP
I have to agree, yours is one of the nicest on here, and the Turini's as sheepish as they are, look superb on it.

Ollie's Silver Cup
It's personal preference really; looking at the two wheels next to each other, I much prefer the 2118's over the turini's I have :)

I was happy with how it looked on the silver ones, but got to the point where I was bored with them. I've always loved 2118's and they'll fit better with the other changes I'd like to make to the car over the next year imo; the steering and handling feels improved on the 15s too, maybe that's just in my mind though...

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Looked a lot better before, i think you should just put the turinis back on and send me the 2118's :rasp:

Love them really mate, looks superb!

R14 CUP
Its still a lovely lovely car though Oliver :)

I need to get a to a meet, if your gonna have a Leics one, would LOVE a nosey around this car.

Ollie's Silver Cup
Cheers! I have a few bits to sort on it, it's gotten a bit ropey as of late!

There's a series of 5 or 6 car park dents in the passenger rear quarter, which I'm assuming have come from work :(

With these wheels having no centre caps I need to have a bit of a tidy up around that area, and want to get the calipers painted too :)

Leicestershire/Leicester meet; I'm sure something can be sorted as there's enough of us around here! :approve:

Titanium 182
Excellent!

I'm looking at getting a 182 in silver with 2118's in anthracite, so naturally I'm going to love this. Very nice example!

haimsey

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172
Loved it on the turinis, love it on the 2118's! So either wheels win imo! Nice choice

Golf MK6 GT TDI
Did you buy those brand new? they look mint IMO. Want to trade in my turinis for some 2118s, if you don't mind me asking where did you get them from and for how many monies?

Fiesta ST3
Did you buy those brand new? they look mint IMO. Want to trade in my turinis for some 2118s, if you don't mind me asking where did you get them from and for how many monies?

bare in mind that the 2118 are 15" and without coilovers they look a bid odd due to their size and gap they leave between tyre and arch. checkout pics before you decide ;)

Ollie's Silver Cup

Yep, bought them brand new :) I got them direct from speedline, they were £520 delivered, which isn't bad at all tbh!

Couple more photos...

4735035467_e7b07a41f5.jpg

4735672800_4d20c8f3b6.jpg

:rasp:

Love the 2118'd.

Turini's are quite common and the 2118 make the car look mean.

Well done

I prefer how it looks on the 2118's :D

Your photographs always make the car look ace!

Thanks! :D

looks mint mate keep them on dont swap for turini's

My turinis have been sold now, so no chance of going back to them! As above, I much prefer how it looks on 2118's :)

:D

Last edited: