ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

3 spotted!

Tomo_Rep.97

ClioSport Club Member
Blue 182, black wheels on the Bungay bypass this afternoon heading towards Harleston.
Silver 182 and white 197 I believe spotted in Mendham, anyone on here?
Don't know anyone local around the harleston area but I often see sport around! There's a specific guy that's got 2 or more, silver and yellow one I've seen him in!

rsdan

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph2 182
None of these are me, however I sometimes go over to harleston to collect parts as there's is a man who breaks clios there, this may also be the same person you have seen as I think he owns a few sports.

Clio 200t
You might see me occasionally in a LY 200t, my grandad has just bought a static caravan in Wortwell. I went up yesterday and saw an AB 197 just outside of Harleston.

Tomo_Rep.97

ClioSport Club Member
None of these are me, however I sometimes go over to harleston to collect parts as there's is a man who breaks clios there, this may also be the same person you have seen as I think he owns a few sports.

Yeah I think that's the guy I see in the sports! Symtechsales on eBay or something like that isn't it? I've never really looked out for sports before now, after being on here I look around all the time haha!

You might see me occasionally in a LY 200t, my grandad has just bought a static caravan in Wortwell. I went up yesterday and saw an AB 197 just outside of Harleston.

Haven't seen you yet, but will look out for you! Should be easy to sport with the LY yeah I've seen this AB 197 around recently too!

rsdan

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph2 182
Yeah I think that's the guy I see in the sports! Symtechsales on eBay or something like that isn't it? I've never really looked out for sports before now, after being on here I look around all the time haha

Yeah that's him mate, there seems to be a few around just never anyone off here though,what do u drive as I will keep an eye out for you?

Tomo_Rep.97

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah that's him mate, there seems to be a few around just never anyone off here though,what do u drive as I will keep an eye out for you?
Yeah often see a lot of Clio's around. Saw one in the town today, a 5 door billabong in blue which had the cliosport.net sticker under the side bumper strip, the driver didn't look the type to be on here though

Just a black 1.2 mate, nothing fancy! Take a look at my project thread if you like

I will keep my eye out for you!

rsdan

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph2 182
Yeah often see a lot of Clio's around. Saw one in the town today, a 5 door billabong in blue which had the cliosport.net sticker under the side bumper strip, the driver didn't look the type to be on here though

Just a black 1.2 mate, nothing fancy! Take a look at my project thread if you like

I will keep my eye out for you!
Just read you're project mate , looks good and we've all got to start somewhere