ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

4 Lads in a BMW

306 GTI-6
100-212 in 3.5 seconds. That boy talks some s**t, and you can tell his mates are just humouring him tbh.

And having read their own comments, they acknowledge he speaks he biggest s**t you have heard.

Mind, they speak some s**t themselves, he says something like, there are a few cars that could keep up with this. No s**t!! Its a BMW 335d, not a f**king saturn 5 rocket.

172 Cup
"The insurance company went to him you're going to have to have something to tell you the speed limits"

Man that's brilliant...can you actually imagine

Mini Cooper
we all know a bullshutter like that lol
what an idiot
I just love the way there like yeh yeh ok

Last edited:
  Ph 1 172
i still find the funniest thing is the plums are driving a 535d hes talking about a v8 supercharged 6.3l, and they are "big pimping it" around town listening to james blunt!!!!!! ha ha ha

Titanium 182
Sounds like my "Mate" Paul.

Argh
"You do know it will be covered in plastic, Told you!"

f**king well done genius.

Clio MK 4
geez I hate people like that.

My gf's sister was going out with this guy who bullshitted all the time. It came to a point where i refused to talk to him and be in the same room!

'It may be a fuckin diesel but it's rapid!!!!!!'

Bell ends, do they know anything?

They aren't even funny ffs.