ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5-a-Side Football - Surrey Area

330i. E30 Touring.
Kick off's at 9.30pm tomorrow night.

We'll probably meet at 8.30pm in the park just down the road.

Postcode for Salesian School (where the game is played) is KT16 9LU.

330i. E30 Touring.
The match is played round the back of the school itself. We normally get to the park about 8.30pm for a quick kick about..

Ollie, Tom and Hallam have dropped out tonight.

Anyone know someone who's handy with a ball? ;)

B

BigMan

Of course I am in tonight! I have recruited an extra body just in case. I don't know how his fittness will hold up but has a good understanding of what needs to be done!

In for training to at G-Town. I prop look to get there for around 8ish. Budge, I would imagine me you and Hallam in my Focus... which I must add is the best car on this forum ever :approve:

330i. E30 Touring.
1. Budgie
2. Russy B
3. Bigman
4. Couzens?
5. Nick172Cup
6. Sir_worriesalot
7. Vish
8. Bigman's mate Mark.
9. Possibly Budge/Bigman's mate Joe.

Also, Mark_387 said he might pop along?

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Yeah I'm in tonight. Happy to start on the sidelines as well if we've got a full team.

Will be at training Thursday too.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Right, i feel terrible about this, especially after i bitched to people about not coming, but i may have to bail on tonight.

I've been coughing my lungs up all day & its just culminated in me decorating the loo with green goo. This isnt good i dont think.

As im going to Le Mans on Friday for the weekend, its probably better if i go home & take some flu drugs, really dont want to be ill this weekend.

funny-pictures-sick-cat-drinks-soda.jpg

To quote one of those awful Apple anecdotes 'iFail' ...

Ollie.

Pull yourself together.

(unless your fitting your decat ready for the show in which case I'll let you off ;))