ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5-a-Side Football - Surrey Area

330i. E30 Touring.
We'll be lucky to have 5 tonight at this rate.

Reschedule for another night? Monday?

Think Bigman, Hallam, Myself and another mate are going down Ottershaw park for a kick about if you're bored, princess.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Ahh sheeet. I made chilling plans, sorry.

Doubt I'd be any good anyway tonight, I'm still feeling sick from last night. Sorry precious.

Was a 197
1. Budge
2. Bigman
3. Hallam
4. Sir_verytiredfromlemans
5. Vish
6. Russ who has ability!!!!

Lee - we play at Salesian School in Chertsey, right next to the M25, look back a few pages!!

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
1. Budge
2. Bigman
3. Hallam
4. Sir_verytiredfromlemans
5. Vish
6. Russ who has ability!!!!
7. Tom@JMS
8. Mr competative! ;)
9. Ollie82andknackeredfromFCS

B

BigMan

Im here, was ill last week though - dust inhalation from moving i think lol. Now i'm just knackered from Le Mans!!

Good to hear from you sweetheart! Got my pal mark in for tomorrow! So if needs be I will drop myself for the greater good!!

:approve:

Go team

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Yeah no probs Ryan.

Russ are you suggesting we're world cup material? You been schmoking?

Was a 197
Hey, I'm uber confident of our chances this week, just needs to rub off you u lot!!!

90% mental, 10% physical!!!

B

BigMan

I think our pal Hallam is out tonight! Don't worry, as per Russ we are still just like Brazil :D

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
So can someone confirm what time the KO is? I've been out of the loop for a week....

No idea, just meet me after work ...

Also, Mike has said that he will Sky+ the Brazil game so we can all head back his afterwards & watch it :D Strangely, after Le Mans i have a crate of beet in the boot as well, which we could all drink ...

Was a 197
9pm kick off Ollie

Wot time we meeting for pre match warm up, or pre match stand around and talk abt FCS???

Car sharing???

B

BigMan

I would suggest if we can get there around 19.45 ish. This will allow you Clio boys to talk about FCS. To me that abbreviation looks short for FOCUS. The best car on the road today IMO

**WAIT FOR ABUSE TO FOLLOW**

:approve: