ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5 Hour polishing session on my 172

Si

RS Clio 172
good work there bud! Monaco is a lovely colour to work with :)

I'd definitely give claying a go. the results are sooooo rewarding. and it's not just about how the paint looks. the feel of the paint is totally transformed. definitely worth doing.

as for Wax... I use Victoria's concours wax and love the stuff (http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/wax/victoria-wax/victoria-wax-3oz-concours-wax/prod_312.html) but i've also started using AutoGlym Extra Gloss Protection (EGP).

few layers of EGP and top it off the the wax. perfecto.

and the tyre shine :p

Monaco Blue 172 (56/468)
nice mate - spent about the same time on mine the other day, monaco's always come out amazing after a good wash and wax

clio cup 172
clay is fantastic, but read the instructions and keep it well lubbed:D You will not believe how smooth your car is after. Then seal (car lack combo)and wax (collonite 476 - not the most expensive, but no frills and leaves an AMAZING long lasting finish). And when you have proper ocd get yourself a polishing machine....
IMG_0549Medium.jpg

IMG_0551Medium.jpg

clio cup 172
lol! I dont like the really shiny tyre look. Bit bling for me. They were treated and looked much better than the picture let on, trust me, I'm a teacher!