ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

53 Plate 172 Cup Exhaust

2003 Clio 172 Cup
I need some advice. Have been the veryhappy owner of a 172 Cup for 3 weeks now and loving it. Rear box departed today and I was wondering if anyone an recommend after market back box andmaybe somewhere I might be able to get it done tomorrow in Kent/SE London.
Thanks.

i had an aftermarket back box on mine , it was a tad loud , you can use powerflow to make your back box ,try to ask about how loud they make them or not .

i now have a custom made prospeed exhaust , you may want to ask charlie about a back box too .

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
I have a magnex oval backbox, sounds lovely but looks gash! I'm gonna swap for a full hidden SS system

2003 Clio 172 Cup
Dear All,

I got an aftermarket back boc at Elite in Rainham on Saturday. It looks a bit Max Power, but ti got me back out and about instead of having to wait. I'm planning a stealth system from k-tec and will sell this back box, but for now I'm back out there sniling and driving. hat a great little car!

Appreciate the feedback.