ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

6 Clios - Wolverhampton and Cannock

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Saw a silver 172 by the Applegreen petrol station in Wolves on the Cannock Road about 5pm
Then a black non sport on turinis just up the road from there
5 mins later a Blue 197 in the Scotlands followed by a silver 197 along the cannock road coming into wolves
Then when I got into Cannock I saw a Monaco 172 by the Longford McDonalds
Then on the return trip a BG 182 with black wheels on the Cannock Orbital

Anyone from here? :D

secret
Theres so many round here now. Im going cannok way inabit and i will defo see some, probs see that black non sport as i always see that, usualy that and a black rep on white wheels

Swift Sport
My girlfriend has a RB 197 and lives in Wolverhampton and the BG 182 might have been Ad who works at Autoworld, it would have had private plates.

Inferno 182 & Saxo
All black with black/dark grey cup wheels and LED sidelights or even sidelights removed? you were going around the roundabout on lodge lane?

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Was dark so hard to tell really. However the roundabout was empty and apart from the two cars (one being my inferno) and the black clio. It was the little roundabout that joins up saredon road to the A460 which runs beside the toll road

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Ah right! Sorry I forgot your username! Which bit of Cannock as I often drive around there but never see your car?

Stealth 438'd 182
i never get spotted either and i do a fair milage.. willenhall, solihull, sutton coldfield

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Is yours a 55 plate BG? See one of those regularly, guy drives with mechanics seat covers on if thats you?

i never get spotted either and i do a fair milage.. willenhall, solihull, sutton coldfield

same here mate i do alot of mileage in and around willenhall,wolvo,walsall,b'ham etc. i may even offer a prize for the first person who takes a pic of my car whilst out and about and puts it on here.

F.A.O davo172: my drive does not count lol:slap:

Stealth 438'd 182
Tbf mate I think I saw you in wednesbury by tcr not long ago cause I thought it might of been davo

secret
I dont get spotted either :(

I see a black ph2 172 most mornings though, low on black wheels, looks really smart if its anyone of u??

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
same here mate i do alot of mileage in and around willenhall,wolvo,walsall,b'ham etc. i may even offer a prize for the first person who takes a pic of my car whilst out and about and puts it on here.

F.A.O davo172: my drive does not count lol:slap:

Damn !!!! :cry:

Stealth 438'd 182
Tyretraders are quality but jeez those potholes are bad!!!! Took my bumper off and looked like I'd been offroading!!