ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

6 Clios - Wolverhampton and Cannock

Focus RS mk1
same here mate i do alot of mileage in and around willenhall,wolvo,walsall,b'ham etc. i may even offer a prize for the first person who takes a pic of my car whilst out and about and puts it on here.

F.A.O davo172: my drive does not count lol:slap:
Ive spotted you before ;-) we even had little blast down black county route...will get my camera ready next time and await my prize

secret
I was around cannok last nite in my gfs mini :) blue on with deep dish bling bling wheels lol

PB172
Haha I don't think it's a chav thing. I like moochin down longford on a sunday, it used to be mint to see some smart cars go by. Some of them where sheds though haha...

Swift Sport
Well regardless of what others will tell you the name was my idea, and my brother designed the stickers. We sold loads of them back in the day, I've still got loads of them left over. :)

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Oh right, my mate is spouting a load of rubbish then. He said they used to do laps of the mcdonalds and the car park of halfords in a figure of eight!