ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

6 month old Megane Crash @ Castle Combe today *Action Pics*

Ha I did not realise that sound was miles out of sync :rolleyes:

I was wondering why the f**k he started saying he was going to crash waaaay before he even got close to the corner

FF Clio Sport 182
What a s**tter! My friend has the 250 cup and it's a awesome handling car! Is so much more planted than the Clio!
As for people with the comments saying "his own fault" "the risk you take when on track" etc, you's would only be moaning, calling him every name under the sun if he had binned it on a public road!!

Last edited:
  Leon Cupra 300
Poor fella...

What's the crack with getting cover for £50 with Greenlight? Do you have to have a policy with them?

And with deep pockets you would buy a megane as a toy .... especially a track toy ......errrrrrrr I think not

It would be way down the list r26r excluded

Sunflower Ph1 172
Regardless of fault, lack of talent or anything else... that guy must be in the depths of misery right now. I'd be so ashamed if that was me.

Not sure anyone has picked up on this but I'm pretty sure the car is French car mags fleet car.... Gordon mac is the username on the vid and Gordon Macmillan runs FFS/pfc with mark... Sounds like him too.

He's a quick guy with a lot of experience so to see him do this is mad.... If it is him that is.

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
After the comments on said driving on track I don't think i'll link mine on here from that day lol

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Aye Russ, heez posted it!

I know its bad but i really want to see a pic of the passenger, she sounds like proper posh vag.