ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

8x17" speedline turini for clio197

My thread about slicks got deleted, dont know why, think it was because it was a for sale type thread. Hopefully this wont be the same thing as just wanted to let people know about a new wheel.

Was speaking to Speedline about an 8 x 17 inch turini yesterday.

This is a wheel that is currently unavailable in a clio 197 suitable offset, but it just happens they have been working on one for the clio cup cars.

Details are:
8 x 17"
et 63
weight 8.6kgs.

This wheel currently is unavailable as said, but speedline are interested in putting it into production, so i thought i would ask what you guys thought.

Speedline have developed this wheel to keep it close to clio cup spec offsets etc, it clears the brembo caliper fully and sounds like a great trackday/performance option.

Prices estimated to be approx £170 per wheel (+vat).

This wheel is flow formed etc, same as other turinis, and comes in approx 2kgs lighter than the 8x17 clio cup speedline.

What do people think?

Reckon i will be placing an order!

Information on the range here:
www.speedlinecorse.co.uk

just as an idea, this is the 18" version of the wheel.

looks sooooooooooooo good on a 197. Reckon its the wheel they should have been built with!

the 17" will be same width, and lighter still

A1241001.jpg

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Turini's look good on any car. FACT! 18's are a must! And K-tec didn't have an issues fitting them. Although they'll be running Spacers.

nah, 18s puts the weight back near that of a standard wheel. car was built for 17s, so thats what mine will have i reckon.

also, not keen on running spacers. better to have a wheel in the right offset to start with.