ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few phone pics of my car since i got her in april

L

leeboy182

attachment.php

The day she arrived an how she looked after 1st clean

p020509130001.jpg

attachment.php

1st little mod love black on silver so got wheels done

p050709090202.jpg

attachment.php

2nd was my maxogen money well spent imo

p0507090842.jpg

attachment.php

3rd came the milltek cat back system sounds shhweeet

p0507090902.jpg

p0507090842.jpg

p0507090906.jpg

attachment.php

and today i polished up my bay an had a clean.
Have done other little things like painted bullets cover etc but had no pics also ive fitted eibachs too which seem to make a big diff i'll try an take some good pics later comments welcome g+b

Last edited by a moderator:
  Renaultsport Clio 182
is the photo of the black wheel pre-sportline fitment? i only ask cos i've just fitted sportlines to my non cup packed 182 (identical to yours) but the front on mine looks lower than that?

liking the black wheels though - think i'm gonna do that to mine when i get some more money together

L

leeboy182

is the photo of the black wheel pre-sportline fitment? i only ask cos i've just fitted sportlines to my non cup packed 182 (identical to yours) but the front on mine looks lower than that?

liking the black wheels though - think i'm gonna do that to mine when i get some more money together

yes mate that was before sportlines looks much better now. Sorry pics are pants