ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few pics after trying some Auto Finesse products

Fiesta ST-3
So with the big yorkshire TOPO meet coming up this weekend, and my car being filthy I took the chance to use my mates indoor unit to give the BG a good going over by hand.

But first I popped in to see the guys at cleanyourcar and get some new products to try. I picked up Lather, Rejuvenate and Tough coat by autofinesse after hearing some fantastic things about them.

Unfortunately I don't have pictures of the process as I didn't have my camera with me, but took some when I got home of the results... so here they are straight off the camera:

6858082935_c5aeb81bbf_z.jpg

6858109843_6a69b14b13_z.jpg

6858073695_001f55e460_z.jpg

6858161701_60cba99095_z.jpg

6858119273_cfa6926121_z.jpg

6858102573_713dd1d8c0_z.jpg

6858058699_84cdb9124a_z.jpg

Noticed a little bead of water on the roof that had dripped from the car port too
6858141451_59af1e9cbe_z.jpg

I'm hoping to get into detailing a little more, I'm only really beginning my adventure with it and I don't claim to be a detailer by any means... so any comments, criticisms or advise would be welcomed.

Cheers!

BG 182
That looks stunning. The guys at Cleanyourcar recommended PB Black Hole for mine and that made it come out a treat. Looks top :D

Fiesta ST-3
BH was used in between Rejuvenate and tough coat!

Full process was:

Snow foamed with PH neutral foam
2BM wash with AF Lather and dried with huge fluffy towel
AF Rejuvenate by hand and MF applicator
Poorboys Black hole
3 Layers of AF Tough Coat via foam applicator

Tyres with Poor boys new look trim gel.

Next purchases will be magifoam, bilberry and G1.

Thanks guys, will hopefully be still nice and clean at TOPO :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Fantastic mate. You've really brought the best out with colour.

Everyone knows Black is so rewarding when cleaned and it looks finished to perfection.

I don't even think I could add anything to the job. G1 is well worth the money. Just make sure your wipers are perfect and application is done right. :)

Renault Clio 172 Cup
car has come up really nice bud, need to give mine a good clean soon but the weather has been crap :dapprove:

That looks mint!

Makes me laugh when people say 'driven not detailed'. Who wouldn't love a car gleaming like that?

Fiesta ST-3
Fantastic mate. You've really brought the best out with colour.

Everyone knows Black is so rewarding when cleaned and it looks finished to perfection.

I don't even think I could add anything to the job. G1 is well worth the money. Just make sure your wipers are perfect and application is done right. :)

Thanks mate, really pleased with the AF products.

Looks great, Chris.

That looks brilliant mate. Gotta' love BG.

fancy cleaning mine :rasp: It looks amazing!!

That mate looks bloody stunning. Top job.

car has come up really nice bud, need to give mine a good clean soon but the weather has been crap :dapprove:

Shining enough? ;) good job mate looks awesome

Cheers :eek:

Looks absolutely stunning! I hope its as shiny in the flesh as in the pictures! Top work, specially by hand!

Thanks mate, if anything the pictures don't do it justice! Should hopefully get some decent ones at TOPO today.

Gleaming mate bloody gleaming :)

That looks mint!

Makes me laugh when people say 'driven not detailed'. Who wouldn't love a car gleaming like that?

Cheers lads, I agree Kane! For the little while it took me it's definitely worth it. It will be nicely protected for a while now having 3 layers of tough coat on!

That looks fantastic!!

How did you find the Tough Coat? I've got some at home waiting to be used.

Thanks mate, the tough coat was a dream to use to be honest! 3 layers went on in a breeze and barely used any of the product so the bottle, although small, will go a long way!

Nice reflections mate, waiting for some warmth so i can tackle my paintwork!

I wouldn't have been doing it if I hadn't had the use of the heated unit!

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
beuty that, comes up a treat!

Think I need to break out the Autufinesse stuff again! :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Spray sealant. Bit like werkstat. Very easy to use.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Looks ace dude think it's the nicest and cleanest bg I've ever seen looked ace yesterday!

Golf GT & A4 Avant
looks fantastic mate, very impressive.

All the AF range has impressed me. maybe consider imperial concentrate wheel cleaner instead of bilberry, or already diluted, and citrus power instead of the foam. Revive would be my biggest recommendation for your plastic trim too

Fiesta ST-3
Lovely mate. Personally I'd paint the calipers black though. Red doesn't 'fit'.

Couldn't agree more mate, they are on the to-do list :)

looks awesome

Thank you mate.

Looks great here, PhotoShopped to f**k though, complete shed in person :p

LOL! Just because your car was a filth bucket :p

Looks ace dude think it's the nicest and cleanest bg I've ever seen looked ace yesterday!

Thanks man, means a lot! Was great meeting you!

looks fantastic mate, very impressive.

All the AF range has impressed me. maybe consider imperial concentrate wheel cleaner instead of bilberry, or already diluted, and citrus power instead of the foam. Revive would be my biggest recommendation for your plastic trim too

Thanks for that mate, after trying the rest of the AF range I think I will take your recommendations there... very impressed and fantastic value for money too!

:approve: