ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

** a few pics from the forth **

Bumblebee
First of all I'm not very happy with them, as it Hurricane John suddenly came over edinburgh and my tripod was shaking every where.:dapprove:

And when the cloud covered the light, i couldnt get any long exposure shots cause the tripod fell over or resonated.:eek:

Anyway, here are the best i can do, out of the 15 i took.

p.s. it STILL needs a detail, so a quick was is all i could muster..

DSCF2099.jpg

DSCF2106.jpg

DSCF2111.jpg

DSCF2113.jpg

DSCF2116.jpg

DSCF2118.jpg

DSCF2129.jpg

Bumblebee
I had the silver phase 1 about 2 years ago, and tbh its great to be back in one again. I still think the phase 2 handles 'slightly' better as standard, but as a package (including looks, throttle response, price, power per buck) its a great car...

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Lovely! Fire over at some point mate and i'll give it a run over with the pc...Drop us a PM if your interested?

Octavia VRS
check the spotted section John! Good pics, the 172 looks a look cleaner there than today ;)

Going to get a wee drive/photo session with Ally for start of Sept once I've detailed the Civic, he says you're up for it too?

a.e

GT3 RS, Caterham Duratec.
Hi

I've seen your Mini sitting down at the bridges- It looks Mint. Hopefully see your 172 around Edinburgh.

Andrew

Bumblebee
Cashew. they are my personal favourite.

However, the spirits say they are bad for the salt content, and i believe in all fairness, that peanuts just do not cut the mustard.

Sorry who are you?

Moving on.

Cheers for the comments guys, will get some decent ones up soon...

How f**king random has this thread gone LOL

Car looks great in the pics John - I can also highly recommend Ali for a bit of PCing action (as long as you can tolerate his and Alan's chat ;)). They did a good job on mine recently, even if somebody got polish all over my black plastics... ;)

Ally

Renault Mégane 1.6e Hatch
1st pic is excellent, the dark clouds only make it look more menacing, very effective weather for a photoshoot with a black car if you ask me.