ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few pics of the Valver....(No 56K)

A silver Honda

I thought you gonna post some pics of your black R19 16v wheels.

Have you got tyres for them yet? lol

Absolutely stunning...:D

cool pics aswell, the last ones with Canary Wharf in the skyline look sweet

bet your camera must have cost a few quid

Clio 182

Quote: Originally posted by Remedi on 12 May 2005
I thought you gonna post some pics of your black R19 16v wheels.

Na havnt got tyres yet dude, other things have taken priority like holidays, nice suits and stuff, lol etc. Will order them at the end of this month!

Its been off the road because the tax ran out, ive got a works van so thought id do a spring clean, havnt really done much tho! lol. But ive got a new lambda sensor to fit (which should cure the idle/overfeuling problem thats been haunting it for a while) new wheels + tyres. Its getting a front end respray when I tax it and rear arch is getting done plus a few other little bits. So should be mint and ready for the summer in a few weeks! :D

A silver Honda

Quote: Originally posted by Dan_mk1 on 12 May 2005Quote: Originally posted by Remedi on 12 May 2005I thought you gonna post some pics of your black R19 16v wheels.

Na havnt got tyres yet dude, other things have taken priority like holidays, nice suits and stuff, lol etc. Will order them at the end of this month!

Its been off the road because the tax ran out, ive got a works van so thought id do a spring clean, havnt really done much tho! lol. But ive got a new lambda sensor to fit (which should cure the idle/overfeuling problem thats been haunting it for a while) new wheels + tyres. Its getting a front end respray when I tax it and rear arch is getting done plus a few other little bits. So should be mint and ready for the summer in a few weeks! :D

Ah fair enough, Im looking forward to seeing the updated pics.

As everyone has said, stunning pics of a sweet valver:cool:

very nice, always liked that car !
the side skirts look great, i wish the valver came with them as standard. some great pics there.

Clio 182

Quote: Originally posted by feirce187 on 12 May 2005
looks so so sweet, love the look of it in the car park, was finkin of gettin a front splitter on mine

Do it fella, the splitter looks the mutts nutts in the flesh, makes it look so aggresive IMHO

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

Wowzers! gotta love that beast...

Remind me what those skirts are again!

Quote: Originally posted by Dan_mk1 on 12 May 2005

looks so so sweet, love the look of it in the car park, was finkin of gettin a front splitter on mine

Do it fella, the splitter looks the mutts nutts in the flesh, makes it look so aggresive IMHO
where is it from mate? is it the porsche dtm one?how easy is it to fit?

looks awesome IMO:cool:

Clio 182

Quote: Originally posted by feirce187 on 13 May 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Dan_mk1 on 12 May 2005Quote: Originally posted by feirce187 on 12 May 2005 looks so so sweet, love the look of it in the car park, was finkin of gettin a front splitter on mine
[/QUOTE]

Do it fella, the splitter looks the mutts nutts in the flesh, makes it look so aggresive IMHO[/QUOTE]where is it from mate? is it the porsche dtm one?how easy is it to fit?looks awesome IMO:cool:

Its a K-TEC DTM one fella, think its around the £100 mark.

Vee dub

Turinis look so good on that car!

If the phase 2s didnt look so good Id deffo get them on

Nice one mate

Quote: Originally posted by Dan_mk1 on 14 May 2005

Quote: Originally posted by feirce187 on 13 May 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Dan_mk1 on 12 May 2005

where is it from mate? is it the porsche dtm one?how easy is it to fit?

looks awesome IMO:cool:

Its a K-TEC DTM one fella, think its around the £100 mark.
yep fort it was, mite have to out it on my shopping list;)