ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few quick snaps of my Liquid 182.

E85 3.0i
Not posted much up, but gave the car a wash and polish this afternoon and went for a quick drive down the road with the camera...

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0001.jpg

Liked the stickers to start with, then went off them, and now I've decided they're staying. I'm aware they are a bit of a marmite addition...

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

My personal fave and new desktop:

DSC_0013.jpg

And finally the latest addition to the interior

DSC_0029.jpg

It has the following 'mods':

Eibach Sportline Springs
Milltek Exhaust and De-Cat
CF Splitter
Wheels have been re-furbed at some point in the past
Blue LED Light conversion
RS Mats
Alpine iPod/bluetooth headunit.
CF Gear Insert

Future Plans:

Turini's
Maybe Recaro's.
Brembo HC discs, Ferodo DS2500 pads, Braided lines and uprated fluid
Keep it clean and keep the miles off!

Hope you like, C+C welcome

Tommy

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Looks MINT

Personally I would lose the black sticker on the rear quarter- but other than that 10 / 10!!!!

S

Looking for 182
Looking awesome! Are those wheels refurbed to be slightly darker than standard?
I've always preferred the darker look (like mine look when covered in brake dust).

I really like the matching bullets; and the stickers work well for me too. All round, looking great :)

E85 3.0i
Looking awesome! Are those wheels refurbed to be slightly darker than standard?

I believe so, there's quite a bit of 'sparkle' in the paint on them. I'm thinking if it'd be a crime to put turini's on and have them re-furbed in black. Hmm...

Also, this is how it was set up suspension wise when I got it, Apex Springs.

DSC_0004.jpg

Personally I think it looks broken, and handled like sh!te.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Looks lovely, if this is the same one that was on PH, I was tempted myself!

Agree with Steve though, get rid of the sticker on the rear quarter and it'll be perfect ;)

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
Looks good! Not sure about the stickers myself either, but I guess it's more individual... what style renaultsport badge is on the back? Original one or the same font as the stickers?

E85 3.0i
Looks good! Not sure about the stickers myself either, but I guess it's more individual... what style renaultsport badge is on the back? Original one or the same font as the stickers?

Original ones. Sometimes I think it looks chavy, sometimes I think it breaks the side up a bit.

Luke - It came from Malton in Yorks, was up for £ 6.3/4k I think?

Mini Cooper S
Very nice. I love it more than I usually would because I have an X99 plate ;)

Last edited:
Original ones. Sometimes I think it looks chavy, sometimes I think it breaks the side up a bit.

Luke - It came from Malton in Yorks, was up for £ 6.3/4k I think?

Used to see it all the time in Malton and Scarborough, shame I won't see it anymore. A18 GDT I think was the old reg on it.

clio 182 sport
tommy how are you finding the ride compaired to standard do you rate these springs how much did you pay for them and where from thanks. o and nice sport you got there when you see a example like youres you realise how much better this model looks compaired to 197s and 200s.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Put a cup spoiler down in your plans aswell, or a v6/trophy spoiler, would really finish the car off, spec wise :)

E85 3.0i
Thanks for all the nice comments guys :eek:

Used to see it all the time in Malton and Scarborough, shame I won't see it anymore. A18 GDT I think was the old reg on it.

I bought it off a guy who had M111 HLM on it bud.

Where'd you get the CF parts from? I'd like to get some in mine somtime, picked my LY up today and loving it!

Splitter is the K-tec one that I got when I bought the car and fitted, and the gear insert was from 'extremeinferno' on here, drop him a PM :) - Top lad.

tommy how are you finding the ride compaired to standard do you rate these springs how much did you pay for them and where from thanks. o and nice sport you got there when you see a example like youres you realise how much better this model looks compaired to 197s and 200s.

Ride is fine mate, a little bit crashy over 'harsh' bumps/troughs in the road but then most cars are. I got them from K-Tec, click - good service arrived next day and gave me a 1 hour slot for delivery.

Very nice tommy - woudnt expect anything less from yourself!

Thank you Jameth, I'd love your seats for it :( but I'm also been all sensible and trying to save for a house. I do want turini's for it though, badly!

Put a cup spoiler down in your plans aswell, or a v6/trophy spoiler, would really finish the car off, spec wise :)

Definately needed - are they easy to fit?!

AUDI A5 s-sline
very very nice, i love this colour! :). cup spoiler is easy to fit mate, i dont have one but did my friends n had my spoiler on and off a few times! :).
i would say carbon front and rear diamonds would look realy nice!
top work! :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Screaming for those decals to come off, i've seen them on 197 and 200's they do nothing for any car.

Looks fantastic otherwise.

E85 3.0i
Screaming for those decals to come off, i've seen them on 197 and 200's they do nothing for any car.

Looks fantastic otherwise.

I am tempted to remove them one weekend I must admit. Also, I nearly bought an FRP instead of this, awesome motor you have there mate.

Carbon Diamonds are on next month's list :)

Italian 3.2 V6
Congrats on joining the Liquid yellow crew ;)

We look down on all other 1*2's as we are far more superior!! :D

PSJ.

320d
Really nice. Needs a cup spoiler I think though. I don't know why anybody would pay £1200 for paint and not £200 for a cup pack (the origional owner).

Focus RS + S3
looks lovely, but im would say that ;) shame ive abandoned mine :(

looks low for eibachs too was it on non cup pack suspension and thats how its gone lower ?

Last edited:
  E85 3.0i
Congrats on joining the Liquid yellow crew ;)

We look down on all other 1*2's as we are far more superior!! :D

PSJ.

Defo mate, will have to have a meet some time, I'm just across the A69 from you :)

Really nice. Needs a cup spoiler I think though. I don't know why anybody would pay £1200 for paint and not £200 for a cup pack (the origional owner).

I must agree, it does seem crazy. Glad they paid for the paint though ;)

looks lovely, but im would say that ;) shame ive abandoned mine :(
looks low for eibachs too was it on non cup pack suspension and thats how its gone lower ?

Couple of people have said this, looks so much better than the crap Apex though! I dunno how to tell if it had cup suspension with it been lowered when I got it and the alloys been re-furbed.

Last edited:
  Italian 3.2 V6
Yea I'm up for that.. I will get another local LY182 member I know to join aswell ;)

don't think that a photoshoot with 3 LY182's will of been done before, which tbh would be kinda cool!

PSJ.