ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

a pointless act!

Decided to go for a sunday morning cruise, when i went out to my car to find it incomplete! Some mindless person has stolen the front badge from between the grill! HOW ANNOYING!!!! I no it doesnt cost much but now i have to order in the part and drive around with it looking wierd until i can get to renault! What is the point, it makes you wounder y u have a nice car if it just goin to be picked on!

i feel beter now!

i would call local pig station and report it, it would be excellent to see someone wee ned up on theft and vandalism for defacing a car, cops might even be able to tell you if anyone else has had same happen where you live

Just terrible isnt it. Round by me it happens when usually upstanding members of my village community just get drunk at the pub! My home is on the route back from the pub into sticks, so I always make sure my car is hidden away by 11.00pm!!

my 19 was "de-badged" for me, it was the old Ren diamond and was rusty too. The f**kers still took it, along with a one off a Ren van and a megane badge.

Report it to the police, i did and they have to act upon it. Youll get the standard letter, youve been a victim of crime but at least itll get logged.

i went out from work about a year ago to find the drivers window of my old clio in a thousands bits on the floor just the window the car had gone cost me a fiver to get home the police found what was left of the car in some woods cut into 12 bits with a stil saw they stripped it.

Clio 197

The jerks were mad for VW smblems a few years ago. Count yourself lucky if they didnt damage the paintwork.

I had a friend who had a Merc that they kept nicking the star from. She kept a spare in the glove box and would affix it as soon as she saw the other one gone. Wasnt going to let the b******s get to her...

Quote: Originally posted by Alymac on 11 May 2003

guy in year below me got caught at local golf club trying to debadge a merc, got the sh*t kicked out of him by the car owner! :D
Good work!!