ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A trophy engine for £1300 ?

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Woof woof 😂😂😂😂

He's well known on here, both for overpricing things, his artistic flair with a red arrow and for being quite frankly rude.

He is @Sunglasses_Ron 's kryptonite!

Mine has a trophy engine in it, so it looks like I'm quids in if I ever break it......

Reactions: Gus
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooof.

It's the money launderer........... 😢😂:sweat:😅:coldsweat::cry::disrelieved: :kissingheart::kissingheart:

I wonder if these engines were given a valuation by the Trophy Owners Club? 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: Gus
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
I tried to offer him a "Trophy Engine" for him to resell. I only asked for £600 (half what he is "selling" them for).

He told me to go away because they are not worth £600. and i am a STOOPID Brainless child who needs to learn about the Monies making ways of the big bois................

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  182Turbo,DCi90
He doesnt sell anything .... his ebay rating is 84 lol and he has been on there for years, always with about 100 items for sale.

See him as a comedian, if you need cheering up message him and ask a really stupid question, or better still text him and he will let rip with funny abuse, He texted me 36 times in an hour last friday. See the woof woof thread.

Ive got reminders in my calendar to message him every 4 weeks.