ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A19 /A1 roundabout Blue cup (Nick) Black 172

slow 172 rep
Seen u this morning nick just at the roundabout to the A1 and just coming off and zoomin up the other road before the A19 i duno wat it is :p then 2mins later A19 a black 172 (cup i think) passed me and i got some greef off my cuzin :p yey

AB 182
Long time no see chap, not seen your bus for awhile.

I can't remember zooming off mind :p, not that keen to get to work lol.

No such things as black cups :p. Why were ya getting grief lol

slow 172 rep
ah well didnt think there was it was a black 172 with turinis then, coz he said look there is a propa clio sport i bet he was looking over and laughin at ur car, i just started to cry a little bit inside.

na u zoomed off home not to work stupid me i missed that bit out, and my cuzin is slow turning off his pc or he gets stuck on a call at like 4:58 so we never get away early enough to see ya :p

AB 182
lol he probably done a double take like I did. Looks spot on imo bar the wheels :p

Haha definitely zooming off when its home time :race:

I still need to get myself to some meets :D

slow 172 rep
:p got some turinis today, just waiting for my other 3 :p i will be when i can just cant get to the one in april

AB 182
Sounds good mate, get some pics up when you get them on :approve:

What colour will they be btw?

Clio Sport 16V 1.2L
Hiya, pretty new on this forum, just passed my test on Tuesday :D
Well I can be spotted most Thursday and Sunday evenings heading South, Monday and Friday mornings heading North along the A1M/A167 towards Durham/Gateshead on route to/from my girlfriends house.
Sometimes get over Whitley Bay lighthouse too.