ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Add Exhaust Pics And Vids Here!

tiTTy & SV650
Another blueflame 182 system:

DSC00626.jpg

DSC00621.jpg

DSC00622.jpg

DSC00620.jpg

lol at Rory

Looking for a K-tec stealth clip too (pref standard, i.e. no decat or maxogen) if anyone has one? Heard Ali's one last night but not sure how much his decat and maxogen contribute to the noise - lovely though but a little bit loud for me as it was last night.

Only a matter of time before my 172 exhaust will look like Rory's old exhaust above...

'92 172, Lotus Elise
convenient thread.

I just replaced my mid section today. took out the cat and there was no silencer there in the first place ;)

will get pics/vid up in a bit

ST
Get some vids up of the Yozzasport 182 system if you've got any ^^

What makes you think they are Bjork fans?? lol

Jap Shed
Matteh said:
convenient thread.

I just replaced my mid section today. took out the cat and there was no silencer there in the first place ;)

will get pics/vid up in a bit

I shold get a free membership!
;)

Fiesta ST
  Jap Shed
That blueflame looks great! keep the pics coming ! and the vids, peeps on here find it less of a head scratch wheb they see the zorst fitted

Clio-V6
yeah i did, but the office moved up to scotland!

you dont have a 172 cup with an EVO sticker do you?

cheers

kriss

Fiesta ST
My AAS (Advanced automotive systems) full de-cat system. I have some pictures but i don`t know how to put them on here :( its a 3.5 inch pipe anyway...and the car is a 1.4 dynamique

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho2gqN358Co

Lol I recognise that place. Revolution in Gateshead. ;) Sounds nice!

To put pics up, just register free at www.photobucket.com and then upload a photo from your PC and then copy in the link into a post closed by
tags.

White Clio 200 Cup
My AAS (Advanced automotive systems) full de-cat system. I have some pictures but i don`t know how to put them on here :( its a 3.5 inch pipe anyway...and the car is a 1.4 dynamique

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho2gqN358Co

Lol I recognise that place. Revolution in Gateshead. ;) Sounds nice!

To put pics up, just register free at www.photobucket.com and then upload a photo from your PC and then copy in the link into a post closed by
tags.

Aye, i`d just got the exhaust fitted a few days before and i was checking out the rims, then figured hell i may as well make a brief video as i had no idea what the sound was from outside the car, i`m pretty impressed anyway :)

Thanks for the pic uploading tips mate

Black 172 MK2
100_2319.jpg

not the best pic i nthe world but its not bad either. Theres a guy on here whos got one side on with black wheels on a black sport and it looks very nice.

btw 172 blue flame.