ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adeys F4RT Twingo GT

Adeyspec

ClioSport Club Member
  Frankenstein Twingo
Managed to finish off the fuel side of things. The Cooksport fuel rail is a nice bit of kit though the injector clips are a pain to fit to it, I ended up fitting them from the underside (in case anyone else looks here and has an issue) Re plumbed the fuel lines with some 8mm high pressure e10 compliant hose. Nothing fancy but functional (y) The fuel setup should now be good for over 300bhp without the end cylinder running lean (y) Oh and I took a delivery of a set of Megane 250rs pistons and rods which I may use in the future :D

20220106_102157.jpg
20220106_101425.jpg
20220106_101422.jpg
20220106_100346.jpg

RSRowe

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 197
So in an attempt to give you some entertainment whilst you’re recovering.

(Appreciate it’s a bit of a ‘how long is a piece of string’ question)

But would it be relatively simple to chuck a 197 into a GT? (Ideally with the TL4)

Adeyspec

ClioSport Club Member
  Frankenstein Twingo
Physically yes I think it would be straightforward using the correct parts. Will probably (95% sure of this) need the subframe notching

Wiring and ecu side you would want the rs133 stuff to run it.

Twingo 133 Cup,
So in an attempt to give you some entertainment whilst you’re recovering.

(Appreciate it’s a bit of a ‘how long is a piece of string’ question)

But would it be relatively simple to chuck a 197 into a GT? (Ideally with the TL4)
This would be my next step for extra grunt in my 133 if I feel the need. And if I ever get it finished as it is 🤣. I probably wouldn't need something that is geared that high though 120mph would be good for me.

RSRowe

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 197
Nice one! 😎

I’m looking at running one in a couple of road rallies this year. 197 engine just seemed like a logical replacement too

Adeyspec

ClioSport Club Member
  Frankenstein Twingo
Not really had much time to do anything or much to do on this really. Replaced the oil cap as mine has been broken forever, found the correct part numbered item on ebay so got that. I was gifted a stack of bits that included a decent sized air filter which looks tidy, it's from a mk7 golf but was easily made to fit the twingo. Looks a little neater in there now vs my dirty s2000 item. I have a green dot actuator on the way and hopefully a new exhaust which all being well I will get before mapping which is booked for the 2nd. The exhaust is a 2.5inch system which will replace my home made 2.5 mid section and 2.25 back box. Won't make much difference I don't think as its only really increasing the bore of the last foot and a half of my current setup. Plan is to get Scoff to try and get as close to 300bhp as it will do but without it letting go.... Big ask so keep your fingers crossed for me 🤞🏻

20220122_104706.jpg 20220122_104658.jpg 20220122_104647.jpg