ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Adrian Flux

Cam'd Arctic FF 182
Just got quoted at £900, Fully Comp :)

Me: 22yr old guy living in Wolverhampton, Full-time Student (about to graduate), 1 Speeding ticket at the start of this year, 3 Years NCB
Car: 2004 (FF)182 with Cams, Whiteline Anti-Roll Bar, OMP Design 2 front seats + Renault "Cup Racer" steering wheel

My other quotes had been over £1350 so I'm happy!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I paid same price with same age and mods but I can drive other motors tpft which is handy

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Just quoted me £530 ish for renewal, it auto renewed last year as i forgot about it, but going to have a shop round this time as I think I could shave a bit off by doing so.

bg 182 ff
i am 22 and i have just paid 1500 no convictions not accidents 1 yr ncd
adrian flux were 2900 for me:S

Mk1 16v brooklands
26, 5years ncb, no convictions, no accidents mods upto 200 bhp and any cosmetic mods £589 was a quote from brentacre

Waiting to see what flux can do to compete with thats as im currently paying 680 with them

Megane r26
no its a true fact, read the threads..... :nono:

and what they charged me for mine ?????

I paid 700 fully comp, all mods declared on my ph2 172. 12000 miles a year with me missus on the insurance. I changed car for a 197 an they wanted another 180 for rest of policy which i paid. This year there renewal came through at over a grand! I'm 23 5 years ncb an a clean license, yep i'm classed as a young driver but when i went an got the same cover elsewhere for 620 quid god knows what there playing at

225 Cup & Williams
Not long off the phone to Adrian flux for a quote. Couldn't get near my current policy nearly £800 dearer and was laughed at when I said I was expecting it to be under a thousand. Phoned up brentacre and got a quote for £970. 3 years driving, 21 yo, 3 years no claims. Much better :).

Wasn't impressed with Adrian flux especially the attitude of the guy I spoke to.

Clio 172 Cup 03 plat
I used them a few years ago as they were best price by £100 ish. Tried them every yr since and usually £100 more than current providers (Aviva + quote me happy)

30yrs old, female, standard 172cup, 10,000 miles per yr including commuting just paid £247! :)

I've also got my b/f on my insurance as that drops it a little too, and I think I'm at a good post code too.